I Forgive You Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before registering and using the I Forgive You website service. By purchasing goods from I Forgive You, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you change your mind or make a wrong selection.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to.
Orders & Payments
Please check your order details for accuracy before submitting your completed payment details.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Delivery is included in the price of the order.
Delivery normally occurs within 7 – 14 days from receipt of payment, where delivery is expected to be more than 12 days we will contact you, if you require express delivery please advise us in comments section of shopping cart and additional delivery fees will apply.
Currency, GST & Taxes
All prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
All international purchases are exempt from Australian taxes; however your purchases may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the ordered is delivered. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with you (the customer).
Please note that to comply with Australian export regulations; we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “gift”, even if the order is placed with that intention.
All transactions are finalised in Australian Dollars (AUD). The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate will depend on the PayPal rate at the time of ordering.
Refunds & Exchanges
Our customers are important to us and your satisfaction with our products is important to us. All products offered at I Forgive You are promoted and sold in good faith and comply with all relevant Australian trading laws.
Our returns policy provides you 10 days from receipt of your order to request a return or a refund on any defective item or item supplied in error. Returns cannot be accepted under any other circumstances, we do not offer returns and exchanges where you have changed your mind.
Information products, seminars, mobile applications, blog posts.
- Understand and accept that results are not guaranteed. You are entering into a business relationship with the clear knowledge that you are responsible for taking action and creating your own results.
- Understand that the I Forgive You mobile application, any program, information product, course or seminar offered here is done on a business relationship basis and is provided to assist individuals identify their potential, set goals, take action and gain clarity to create desired results.
- Understand I Forgive You, Sue Henry and any contributing bloggers or any related entities expressly disclaims all and any liability to any persons whatsoever in respect of anything done by any such person in reliance, whether in whole or part, in any program, information product, course or seminar. Please take well considered analysis and any appropriate legal advice before acting on any information or advice given.
- Understand very clearly that this relationship is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and treatment. I Forgive You, Sue Henry and any contributing bloggers or any related parties do not diagnose conditions nor do they prescribe, perform medical treatment, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional.
- Agree that it is recommended that you see a licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailments you have.
I Forgive You shall not be liable for any delay to perform its obligations pursuant to this Agreement if such delay is due to force majeure. If a delay or failure of I Forgive You to perform its obligations is caused or anticipated due to force majeure the performance of that obligation will be suspended until that event or force majeure has passed or becomes ineffective.
Definition of Force Majeure…
In the occurrence of an event or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of I Forgive You affected by the following including (without limitation):
- A war (declared or undeclared), insurrection, civil commotion, military action, or an act of sabotage;
- A strike, lockout or industrial action, dispute or disturbance of any kind;
- An act of a government or a government authority;
- A computer system failure caused by a power surge, or computer virus;
- An internet failure;
- An act of god; or
- A storm, tempest, fire, flood, earthquake or any other natural calamity.
We respect your privacy and will not sell, rent or share your contact details with any other parties. We may from time to time send you updates and information regarding new products that you may be interested in.
All text, images and design on this site are the sole property of I Forgive You, or in some cases, a third party. Content on this site cannot be copied or used in any way without the written consent of I Forgive You.